Saturday, June 30, 2007

MM Vol 1 - 065 - Skunk Anansie


Number 065

Skunk Anansie

"Feel"

(1999)
.
.
Genre:Alt Rock
You think you're on your own
But that's just your desire'
Cause all you really need, baby
Is right here if you try
.
(But) I feel, I feel
I'm never gonna be enough for you
I feel, I feel
I'm never gonna be enough for you
.
You speak but there's no sound
Gonna scream these heavens down
These times feel safe and warm
Got to push your body on
.
Heaven knows, in their lifetime
That I'm crying out for you
Still you believe, I'm alright
How I feel, I feel
For a powerful song the words on paper dont do it much credit. Nor has the quicky crappy video i made, that is till i find a proper version.
This song has a crowbarred rating of 77.3 out of 108 pts

Search Artist here:1-2-3-A-B-C-D-E-F-G-H-I-J-K-L-M-N-O-P-Q-R-S-T-U-V-W-X-Y-Z

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home